Responding to COVID-19
COVID-19 is an unfolding event bringing uncertainty to every business. To help clients navigate through these unprecedented times, here you’ll find a list of resources to help respond to volatility and build resilience.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves in the U.S. and globally, our top priority is the safety and welfare of our team members and our clients’ personnel. Our hearts go out to anyone who is sick or who has family members who are suffering. We’re inspired by the selfless healthcare workers who are on the front lines working to care for people in need.
At the same time, we continue to closely consider the changing business landscape. We are thinking about what this means for our business and yours. Here is a collection of the best information we’ve gathered for you to stay abreast of the resources for your business. As we learn more about how to help our clients navigate this crisis, we will post information here for you.
- The CARES Act Assistance for Small Business and Nonprofits (US Dept. of Treasury, March 30, 2020)
- Loan Program Now Available to Small Businesses Affected by the Coronavirus (Small Business Association, March 22, 2020)
- We’re In It Together: 5 Considerations for Cash Management During COVID-19 (ecoCFO, March 30, 2020)
- U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) Funding (ongoing)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (US Chamber of Commerce, March 27, 2020)